Emotional Eating: FREE CLASS with Sarah Philipp, holistic nutritionist
Most of us know "what" to eat, but have trouble sticking with that when we've had a crazy day and just want ice cream. Then, we feel guilty about the cheat and tell ourselves we're bad at this or that it's too hard and then eat even more ice cream.
Ok, deep breath. We have tools for this and we want to share them with you.
In this class we will learn how to:
- Transform our relationship with food.
- Learn how to re-establish HUNGER as the primary reason for eating rather than emotional or habitual cues.
- Learn how to chose the most nourishing foods and activities to crowd out the waste.
- Learn to eat portion sizes that are optimal satisfaction and satiety.
- Sort through our emotional entanglements with food and cravings.