+ What is Self Love Club? +
Self Love Club is a guided 4 week program hosted by Yoga + Meditation Instructor, Kaleigh Atkinson and Mental Wellness Counselor, Sue Engstrom. This program is a support group for the challenges of life ~ a safe place to learn how we can care, love and find compassion for our body, for our self.
To truly practice self love you need to know yourself, accept who you are, and commit to growth and positive life shifts. The purpose of Self Love Club is to guide you into this space of enriched awareness, fostered self-compassion and honored commitment to a life lived as your best, authentic Self.
This group is great for you if you are a woman on the path toward healing and acceptance, if you feel a heavy heart or discontent, or if your day to day experience is incongruent to your soul’s path. In our 4 week program, we will build community through group therapy, meditation and art exercises all within a nurturing environment away from distractions, toxins and an overstimulated society.
A new year inspires hope, redirection and natural change. Let this four week journey towards habitual healing be your light.
Please note that while participating individuals may be living with depression, anxiety, grief, or addictions- this is not a program for rehabilitation of mental health conditions or active addiction recovery.
- 4 week journey
- Friday’s 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- January 5 - 26
- Mke MindBody Wellness | 3174 S Howell Ave, Bay View, WI
- $350 investment for the 4 week program
- Weekly meetings w/ group therapy
- Self-care journal
- Weekly gifts
- Individualized attention for meditation & assignments
- Private Facebook group for inspiration, encouragement, questions/concerns
- Settle into space with tea + catch up
- Begin with questions from last week & anything anyone wants to share
- Introduce topic of week
- Free write / list making / meditation for purpose of discussion
- Discussion / Group Therapy
- Gift + Homework
- Finishing meditation
+ SELF-LOVE: preparing ourself for the journey
+ SELF-TALK: discovering our inner world
+ THE PROCESS: digging deeper to maintain a life of compassion
+ BEING HUMAN: embracing imperfections
To register or ask questions
please call Sue at (414) 335-3399