Dedicated to providing delicious nutrient-dense recipes.
make ahead of time and heat in the morning.
- 1 cup grated zucchini/squash, washed, trimmed, and grated (shredding attachment on food processor or cheese grater work well.
- ½ cup beets, grated like above
- ½ cup carrots, grated like above
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup almond flour
- sea salt and pepper
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (or olive oil if dairy free)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Mix zucchini with salt and let stand ½ hour. Rinse well and squeeze dry in a towel. Mix with eggs, onion, almond flour, and cayenne pepper… season to taste. Form into cakes and sauté in butter/coconut oil.