Sweet Potato Apple Hash
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 apple
- 1/4 onion
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the sweet potato and onion.
- Peel and core the apple and then chop.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan to medium low heat.
- Add the sweet potato, thyme, and paprika and cover.
- Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Once the sweet potato is almost fork tender, add the apple and the onion.
- When the apple and the sweet potato are both soft, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and serve.
Serve with a fried egg or as a side dish with an entree… This is a versatile combination that compliments the beauty of the season.