:: HERBED BAKED SALMON ::
How to buy the highest quality salmon:
COLOR - Look for a piece of fish that is bright coral or pink hues. Avoid fish that has bruises or if the skin is curling up around the edges.
SMELL - Salmon should have a faint smell of the ocean, but not smell 'fishy'.
FARM OR WILD - Wild Caught is preferable as it is more environmentally friendly and, odds are the fish have been treated more humanely. However, do your research on Farm Raised brands you'd like to try and use your judgment on a case to case basis.
- 6 ounce salmon fillet
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Place salmon on foil covered baking sheet and season with salt and pepper, baking for 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness)
- While fish is baking whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and chopped dill
- Once fish is cooked through, top with liquid and serve with roasted veggies or on top of your favorite mixed greens