Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Lemon and Parmesan
This is a healthy, quick, delicious dish to accompany a main dish. Enjoy alone or use as an embellishment on salads or in soups.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into small & medium sized florets
- ¼ cup coconut oil (enough oil to generously coat all florets)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan
- Chopped fresh chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil and set aside.
- Spread the cauliflower florets in the prepared roasting pan then drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice. Top with the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes, making sure to stir 1-2 times during cooking.
- Remove from the oven and place in a serving dish. Immediately top with the Parmesan and chives.